Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops are moist and cook up crisp in the Air Fryer without the added fat of traditional Southern Fried Pork Chops.
Cooking the pork chops in the Air Fryer is quick and easy that a whole meal can be on the table in under 30-minutes. For a low carb option, we served these chops with cauliflower “rice”, steamed green beans, and a side salad of cucumbers and tomatoes dressed in a lite vinaigrette.
- 4 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2″ thick
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- non-fat cooking spray, like Pam cooking spray
- Trim all fat from chops.
- Beat egg white with water.
- Meanwhile, mix together Panko bread crumbs with salt, and spices.
- Place chops in egg wash mixture are turn to wet both sides.
- Dip chops into crumb mixture turning to coat both sides.
- Place chops in Air Fryer pan. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Close drawerand press the power button. Using the “M” button, navigate to the “Fry” icon.
- Change the temperature to 380 degrees F. Set the time for 12 minutes.
- Turn the chops halfway through the cooking time and lightly spray with cooking spray. Close the drawer and continue cooking.
- The chops are done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F and the center is no longer pink.
- Allow the chops to rest for 3-minutes before serving.
- For a low carb meal, serve with cauliflower rice, steamed vegetables, and a side sialad with vinaigrette.
Recipe Adapted From: kitchendreaming.com
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/zesty-breaded-air-fryer-pork-chops.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/