- 4 T. butter
- 1 onion diced
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 4 cups stale bread diced
- 1 cup oysters chopped, liquor reserved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted
- 2 T. fresh parsley minced
- 1 t. basil
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 cup chicken or garlic broth
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter oven medium heat. Saute onion and celery until onion is translucent.
- Combine onion, celery, bread, oysters, pine nuts, parsley, and spices in a large bowl.
- Fold in oyster liquor, broth, and eggs just until moistened.
- Transfer to a greased 8×8 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa