This is The Best Favorite #Food #Sandwich #Recipes >> Giant Sandwich
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world …
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new … You can try it with family and other people…
- 2 (11-oz.) tubes refrigerated bread dough
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 1 bacon, cooked
- 1/2 lb. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Place bread dough into the bottom of the pan and pinch all ends together to form a single ring. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Let set slightly then reduce heat to low. Drag the eggs with a spatula or wooden spoon to create curds. When the eggs are almost cooked to your liking, season with salt and pepper. Fold in chives and remove from heat.
- Slice baked bread in half. On a large baking sheet, place one-half cut-side-down and the other cut-side-up. Top the cut-side-up bottom half with scrambled eggs. Top with cheese and bacon. Brush the other half with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Bake until the cheese is melted 3-5 minutes.
This Recipe From :
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…
To find out more about other recipes: click here