This is The Best Favorite #Food #Cookies #Recipes >> LEMON SNOWBALL COOKIES
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world …
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new … You can try it with family and other people…
- 1 cup unsalted butter — room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract — optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1-2 cups powdered sugar + 2 teaspoons lemon zest — for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon extract, and salt until smooth, then stir in lemon zest. Add the flour and mix until a stiff dough forms. If you’re using a stand mixer, this will just take a minute or so. If you’re using a hand mixer it will take much longer.
- Scoop tablespoon sized cookies onto your cookie sheet. These don’t spread so you can crowd them a bit, leaving about 1-2″ between cookies. Bake for 8-12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking until the cookies are no longer wet looking. Cool 10 minutes before rolling in powdered sugar.
- Stir powdered sugar and lemon zest together in a bowl. Roll cookies to coat. If desired, do a second roll once they’re completely cool, so they’re perfectly white.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.
This Recipe From :
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…
To find out more about other recipes: click here