The Good Favorite #Food #Dinner #Main-dish #Sandwiches #Summer #Beans #Recipes >> FLANK STEAK SLIDERS
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 1 – 1½ pound flank steak
- garlic salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter
- 1-2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3-4 slices of Havarti cheese
- 6-8 french rolls
- Preheat gas grill and preheat oven to 350°
- Season flank steak liberally on each side with garlic salt.
- place flank steaks on grill over medium indirect heat. Cook 6 minutes on each side. (you can cook a minute or so longer, but flank steak is more tender if cooked medium rare)
- While flank steaks are on the grill, slice bun open and place face up on a baking sheet and toast in oven for about 5-7 minutes.
- remove steaks from grill and let sit about 10 minutes. (meat will continue to cook while off the grill)
- melt butter in the microwave. add dill weed, stir with a spoon and set aside.
- once steak has cooled a little, slice into thin strips against the grain, to ensure tenderness
- arrange steak slices on half the buns, stir dill butter again and drizzle over steak. Top with half a slice of cheese and place in oven until cheese melts (watch closely – should only take 2-3 minutes)
- remove from oven and serve with the top bun.
Serving Suggestion: serve with Bush’s Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans alongside a sandwich or over sandwich after cheese melts.
you can also cook steak inside with a grill pan on the stove or in the oven on broil if you don’t have an outdoor grill.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…