The Good Favorite #Food #Breakfast #Vegetarian #Lunch #Corn #Egg #Pepper #Recipes >> ZUCCHINI FRITTERS
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 6 cups shredded zucchini
- 1.5 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1.5 cup diced red bell pepper
- 6 eggs
- 0.75 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 0.75 cup chopped dill
- 9 tbsp flour
- to taste salt and pepper
- 12 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Using clean hands, squeeze shredded zucchini over a bowl or a sink and try to remove as much liquid as possible. Place zucchini in a clean mixing bowl.
- Add corn kernels, diced bell pepper, eggs, Parmesan, chopped dill and flour. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix all the ingredients together.
- In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil on medium-low heat. Working in 2 batches, fill up an ice cream scoop with zucchini mixture and drop onto the pan. Flatten the patties slightly with a fork. Fry for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with yogurt, sour cream or some Parmesan cheese.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…