The Good Favorite #Food #Breakfast #Bread #Monkey-bread #Homemade #Recipes >> MONKEY BREAD
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 packet Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Yeast — 2 1/4 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk — whole, 2%, 1% or nonfat
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter — sliced into tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar — packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter — melted
- It’s best to use a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. You can also do this by hand or with an electric mixer, but it will take longer.
- Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, dry yeast, and salt in a large mixer bowl and whisk until blended.
- Combine milk, water, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch, about a minute (120° to 130°F; butter won’t melt completely). Add to flour mixture with egg.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Add another 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in just enough remaining flour so that the dough will form into a ball.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic and dough springs back when lightly pressed with 2 fingers, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cover with a towel; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place melted butter in another small bowl.
- Cut dough into 36 pieces (cut in half, cut each half in thirds and each third into thirds again, then each third in halves). Dip each piece into the melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Place dough into the pan. Combine remaining butter and sugar and drizzle over rolls. Cover with towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. See below for pan instructions:
- 9×13-inch baking dish: place dough pieces into a single layer. After rising, bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Fluted tube pan or Bundt pan: bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Two 9×5-inch bread pans: bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- 12 monkey bread muffins: place 3 pieces in each greased muffin cup. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
*If you plan to remove from the pan for serving, cool 5 minutes in pan then invert onto serving plate.
*If using unsalted butter, add 1/4 teaspoon salt to the filling.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…