The Best #Food #Side-dish #Crispy #Potatoes #Recipes >> Perfect Roasted Potatoes
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 6 medium to large sized russet potatoes peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil butter or other oil will work as well; a butter/olive oil combination is very good too
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 whole garlic bulb broken into about 4 pieces optional
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water for about 5 minutes. Some people prefer to boil them longer; up to 8 minutes or so. This will produce a thicker and crispier jacket to the potato if you prefer.
- Meanwhile, in a 375 degree F oven, heat a baking pan of sufficient size to hold your potatoes without crowding them. A glass or metal pan is fine, as long as it is well heated beforehand. This will help to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the pan.
- After parboiling, drain the potatoes and let them stand for 5 minutes. Then toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic cloves.
- Transfer the seasoned potatoes, garlic and oil to the hot baking pan. These should sizzle as they hit the pan; a good indication that they will not stick.
- Roast the potatoes for about 1¼ to 1½ hours or until they are nicely golden brown all over, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
- After the first 10 minutes, give the pan a shake to make sure the potatoes are not stuck to it.
- The roasted garlic will have to be removed before the potatoes are finished as they generally cook faster. 45 minutes or less should be enough to fully cook the roasted garlic.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…