The Best #Food #Lunch #Main-dish #Savory #Apple #Recipes >> APPLE GORGONZOLA CROSTATA
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 1-14 ounce bag Crunchpak green apples — or equivalent amount sliced apples
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of one small lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon — about 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 refrigerated pie crust — from a pack of two
- 1 egg — optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel your apples carefully. Slice them in half the long way, so you get a thinner apple slice than what cam in the package. (If you’re using regular apples then you need to peel, core, and slice them thin.)
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the apples, cinnamon, and sugar and cook, stirring occasionally, until they just start to become transparent, but not enough that they become mushy (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Unroll pie crust onto a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Stir lemon, zest, walnuts, and cheese into the apple mixture. Pour apple mixture onto the center of the crust and spread it out so that there is about a 1” border around the edge. Fold up the edge over the apples, crimping as needed to go around the circle, creating a crust.
- Whisk egg with a splash of water and using a small brush or your fingers, spread some around the edge of the crust. (This will give it a golden brown look.) You won’t use all the egg.
- Bake for about 22 minutes, until the crust starts to get golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…