The Best #Food #Cookies #Christmas #Marshmallow #Recipes >> Marshmallow Roll Cookies
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 1 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 0.67 cup unsweetened coconut fine or medium cut (plus an additional cup or so to roll the balls)
- 3.33 tbsp cocoa
- 1 10 ounces can sweeten condensed milk 1 1/4 cups
- 0.22 cup melted butter
- 0.67 tsp vanilla
- About 2 dozen jumbo marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham crumbs, 1 cup coconut and cocoa until well combined. This also helps break up any lumps in the cocoa.
- Mix together the condensed milk, butter and vanilla and stir into the dry mixture.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 20 minutes or so before forming the cookies.
- The mixture is going to be very sticky so you will need to continuously wet your hands as you form them. I use a little finger bowl or ramekin of cold water for this purpose. I dip my fingertips into the chilled water with one hand and let the drips fall onto my other hand. I then rub my palms together so that there is a light coating of water on both hands. You don’t want your hands dripping wet.
- Take a well rounded tablespoon of the chocolate mixture from the bowl, roll it into a ball and then pat it into a circle in your palm.
- Place a jumbo marshmallow on its end in the centre and bring all of the sides off the circle up over the top of the marshmallow, pinching it together to seal on top. pat the entire exterior smooth and roll in the additional coconut.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and continue forming the balls until all of the chocolate mixtures is used up.
- Freeze the balls on the cookie sheet before transferring them to an airtight container and then back into the freezer.
- I like to use a layer of parchment paper between layer if stacking them.
- When ready to serve, split each ball in half with a sharp serrated bread knife.
- These will thaw very quickly in 10-15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…