The Best #Food #Breakfast #Homemade #Sausage #Recipes >> Homemade Breakfast Sausage
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world…
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new…
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone… and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes…
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good Luck…
- 1.67 pounds pork shoulder or butt , cut in small cubes (or the same amount of ground pork)
- 1.33 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.33 tsp brown sugar
- 0.67 tsp kosher salt
- 0.67 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 0.33 tsp chilli flakes
- 0.33 tsp allspice
- 0.33 tsp nutmeg
- 1.33 tsp onion powder
- 0.67 tsp garlic powder
- 0.67 tsp marjoram (or oregano)
- 0.67 tsp ground sage
- pinch cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 0.67 tsp dry thyme
- Mix the salt and spices together until well combined.
- Cut the pork into small cubes.
- Toss the pork cubes in the spice mixture until they are completely coated. (Note: If you are using pre-ground pork add it to a bowl a little at a time, sprinkling some of the spice mixes between the layers before mixing together well. This ensures an even distribution of the spices throughout the sausage.)
- Coarsely grind the spiced pork cubes. Cover and place in the fridge for an hour or two or preferably overnight for the flavours to blend together.
- Form into 3 ounce patties and fry to light golden brown.
- If freezing the sausage, place each patty between 2 pieces of parchment paper to more easily separate them when frozen. Stack a few at a time and wrap in plastic wrap or place in ziplock bags to freeze
Thank you for visiting my website… Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people…