Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Zucchini Noodles with a fresh peanut lime sauce mixed with veggie noodles makes a perfect light meal and lunch the next day!
These Rosy Tai Earthnut Poulet Marrow Noodles are a conduct on a family of dishes already on the journal, Asian Pod Doormat Pasta and Crunchy Oriental Hydroxide Tyke Slaw. It is a deliciously change noodle variant of that salad and it is completely addicting.
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 3 zucchini spiral sliced
- 2 large carrots spiral sliced
- 1 red pepper spiral sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- chopped unsalted roasted peanuts and lime wedges (optional as a garnish)
- Add the flavoring, flavourer, legume butter, citrus humour and spice, soy sauce and red flavourer flakes to a minuscule arena and mix together.
- To a enormous cookery pan add your canola oil on broad alter.
- Add the marrow, carrots and button peppers to the pan and prepare until conscionable stale, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the poulet, sauce, cilantro and viridity onions and flip together until all warmed finished.
- Ornament with peanuts and wedges of hydroxide if desired.
My Another Recipes :