The alternative couple, whom I’ve acknowledged on account that excessive college and were excessive college sweethearts, have two boys and i used to be enlightened to the truth that boys are a lot one-of-a-kind then ladies! They may be similar ages to my ladies and they’re so busy. So, so, so busy and destructive.
Whilst we’re lounging at their pool I think snacks are going to be a ought to proper? The least i will do if I invite myself over is deliver snacks! Thoughtful aren’t I? One snack in an effort to be happening is this recipe for delicious Taco Oyster Crackers. They’re so clean to make as you may see in the notable video below. Plus, i love that they have a touch zip to them. They aren’t uninteresting that’s for certain! they may be brilliant to snack on at events and will feed a huge group!
- 3/4 c. canola oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 1.25 oz package taco seasoning
- 2 10 oz packages oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over crackers. Mix until crackers are completely covered in seasoning mix.
- Spread crackers out in two large baking sheets with sides. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring at 10 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container.