Today I am sharing with you a quick and easy slow cooker soup from Six Sisters’ newest cookbook the 12 days of Christmas. I have become friends with the Six Sisters through blogging and conferences. They continue to amaze me with all that they do and I love how they put an importance on family and traditions. They started blogging as a way to keep in touch with all six sisters and it has grown into something incredible. This is now their third cookbook that they have published. They have such delicious and easy family friendly recipes. I couldn’t wait to look through their newest cookbook and choose something yummy to make!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings:
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- green onions
- diced avocado
- tortilla strips
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over the top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Place back into the slow cooker and add shredded cheese. Continue cooking until cheese has melted about 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Recipe Adapted From: therecipecritic.com
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/slow-cooker-chicken-fajita-soup.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/