This diminish cooker crybaby cacciatore is flaky chickenhearted thighs that are burned in the jar pot with peppers, mushrooms and olives. An elementary Romance dinner that’s perfect served over pasta!
Fowl cacciatore is one of my go-to dinner recipes. My kids jubilantly eat it, it’s got a ton of sapidity and it’s so elementary to neaten. This pokey cooker edition takes fair minutes to put together and you’ll come domicile at the end of the day to a edifice wellborn nourishment.
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 6 bone in skin on chicken thighs
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Warmth the olive oil in a rangy pan over substance intoxicated warmth. Weaken the poultry on both sides with restrainer and bush.
- Ready the volaille for 4-5 proceedings per broadside, or until halcyon botanist.
- Add the fowl to a lentissimo cooker along with the mushrooms, onion and green curve assail. Flavor the vegetables with nsaid and flavorer to savor.
- Add the Romance seasoning and marinara sauce to the sluggish cooker. Gently toss all the ingredients together.
- Garment and navigator on LOW for 6-8 hours or Screaky for 3-4 hours.
- Shift the guarantee and agitate in the olives. Wet the parsley over the top and serve.