★★★★★1226 Reviews: #BestRecipe >>> 5 Minute Wild ox Chicken Wraps
#recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking #breakfast
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
- 2 glass cooked chicken destroyed or slashed (rotisserie, destroyed, or flame broiled)
- 1/2 glass wild ox sauce or 1/3 container hot sauce + 2 tablespoons softened margarine
- 1 glass destroyed lettuce
- 1/4 glass farm or blue cheddar dressing
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- Discretionary fillings: tomato onion, destroyed cheddar
- In a vast bowl, join the cooked chicken and bison sauce until the chicken is completely covered with the sauce.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck