★★★★★1227 Reviews: #BestRecipe >>> TEQUILA LIME SHEET Skillet CHICKEN NACHOS
#recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking #breakfast
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
- 32(ish) Tequila Lime Heated Tortilla Chips click for formula OR use locally acquired
- 6 boneless skinless chicken fingers cut into little strips
- 1 ounce taco flavoring (I’m inclined toward Old El Paso) click for formula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 container cleaved onion
- 1/4 container White Queso click for formula
- 2 mugs destroyed Mexican mix cheddar
- 1 container arranged pico de gallo click for formula
- 1/4 glass new slashed cilantro discretionary
- Discretionary extra garnishes: dark beans mexi-corn, jalapeã±os, refried beans, olives, or anything you adore!
- Embellishment thoughts: sharp cream avocado, guacamole, salsa, the rundown continues forever!
- Preheat your stove to 350F
- In an extensive skillet, heat your oil over medium/high warmth
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck