★★★★★1297 Reviews: #SweetDish >> Lemon Blueberry Cake Formula
#recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This time the cake is very delicious, it tastes sweet, crispy, and soft mixed into one and makes it very delicious. This cake is highly recommended for your sweet food lovers.
And you can make it yourself at home because the ingredients are easy to obtain and also still natural.
So, let’s make this dish at home feel the sensation and adjust your taste …
- Blueberry filling
- 4 stacking containers blueberries, new or defrosted (600g)
- 1 container granulated white sugar (200g)
- juice of 2 lemons
- Lemon cake
- 3 mugs generally useful flour (360g)
- 1 tbsp preparing powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 container unsalted spread, room temperature (113g)
- 1/2 container vegetable oil (120ml)
- 1+3/4 mugs granulated white sugar (350g)
- 3 extensive eggs
- 1 container milk (240ml)
- 1/2 container newly pressed lemon juice (120ml)
- 2 vanilla beans* (or 2 tsp vanilla concentrate)
- 1 tbsp lemon pizzazz
- Lemon cream cheddar icing
- 1 glass unsalted margarine, room temperature (226g)
- 1 glass cream cheddar, room temperature (8oz/226g)
- 2 glasses powdered sugar (240g)
- 1-2 tbsp newly crushed lemon juice (15-30ml)
- Make the blueberry filling: In a medium pot, join all fixings and convey to a stew over medium warmth. Cook until the blueberries are delicate and the sauce has thickened up and is decreased by 1/3, around 5-10 minutes. Mix continually. Expel from warmth and let cool to room temperature. It will thicken as it cools.
- Preheat stove to 350°F/175°C. Line the base and the sides of two 8″ (20cm) heating container with material paper. Put aside.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for visiting my blog, enjoy it and have a good try