★★★★★1356 Reviews: #SweetDish >> SUMMER PEACH TART
#recipes #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This time the cake is very delicious, it tastes sweet, crispy, and soft mixed into one and makes it very delicious. This cake is highly recommended for your sweet food lovers.
And you can make it yourself at home because the ingredients are easy to obtain and also still natural.
So, let’s make this dish at home feel the sensation and adjust your taste …
- For the covering:
- 250 g gluten free moved oats
- 50 g buckwheat groats
- 50 g cashews (or some other nuts of decision)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 14 medium set dates
- For the filling:
- 3 extensive ready peaches
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 400 ml coconut milk (full fat)
- 75 ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 2 tsp agar powder
- To make outside:
- Oil 23 cm free base tart tin with coconut oil and put aside.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for visiting my blog, enjoy it and have a good try