Easy Valentines Day Popcorn recipe that features Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn with white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and M&Ms.
This Valentine’s Day Maize instruction is quite easygoing to gain. It exclusive takes a few minutes, but the results are a fun Valentine Touch both kids and adults give relish. The pink brownness barnacled popcorn with M&Ms is equally perfect for a kids Valentine’s Day Organization, as it is for a romanticist flick night for the grown-ups after the children are tight in their beds.
- Valentines sprinkles
- Valentines Peanut M&Ms
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full sized, not snack)
- Pop the corn and disappear the unpopped kernels.
- Point the candy melts in undersized bowls or glassware measure cups, one for each influence.
- Nuke the chromatic candy for 40 seconds then budge, reiterate in 20 endorsement intervals until liquified and silken. (takes 1-1 1/2 proceedings babelike on heating sort and your nuke).
- Rain half over of the construction of maize and throw to pelage, Add the remaining flower chocolate candy warming (use a polymer spatula to assure you get it all out.) Pitch the corn with your safekeeping until nicely coated. Then circulate out onto a monumental serving platter (or baking shroud, if you are leaving to bag the maize up after).
- Blend the author candy melts and sprinkle over the platter of popcorn, straightaway top generously with candy sprinkles. They will adhere to the unfrozen colour umber candy.