- 1 box brownies plus all ingredients on back
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 3.3 oz white chocolate pudding or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- pink food coloring
- crushed candy canes
- Make brownies as directed on box. Let cool and cut into small squares.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk, vanilla, peppermint and pink food coloring. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Right before serving, laye
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa