Those Oven Baked red meat Chops are pro with simple spices after which baked to perfection. This baked beef chop recipe produces succulent, tender, juicy and flavorful red meat chops each time!
This baked red meat chop recipe doesn’t require any marinating time. It’s cooked in a single pan and equipped in about 35 minutes. Those tasty and easy oven baked red meat chops are the perfect smooth dinner to serve on busy weeknights.
The general public assume baking red meat chops produces dried, tough and tasteless meat. This isn’t always the case if you comply with some easy guidelines. I can give you a few guidelines so that you can experience succulent and in no way dry beef chops.
If you will as an alternative pass my suggestions, hints, crucial cooking facts and comparable recipe ideas and get immediately to this delicious baked red meat chop recipe – actually scroll to the bottom of the web page wherein you could locate the printable recipe card. However, you’ll be missing out on a few good stuff!
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil for easy clean up.
- In a small bowl mix the dry rub.
- Rub the pork chops with the olive oil and season them with the dry rub. Make sure you rub the seasoning all over the pork chops,
- Place the pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees (please read notes or post)
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.