This easy baked chicken recipe makes chicken breasts that are lightly seasoning and great to top Chicken Salads, add to sandwiches, or stir into Easy Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie. While these are great to use in any recipe that requires cooked chicken breast, they’re so juicy and delicious, they’re great perfect served on their own too.
This is one of those recipes that you’ll find yourself using again and again. It produces an all purpose chicken breast that can be added to recipes, served in a sandwich or prepared ahead of time for meal prep. Of course we also love to serve it right of the pan as is with a side of Baked Zucchini and a salad.
Baked chicken breasts are naturally lean, packed full of protein, and easy to make. They are as simple as adding some herbs and oil, and throwing them in the oven!
- 5-6 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken breasts with olive oil and seasonings. Mix well to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased pan and bake 22-26 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/oven-baked-chicken-breasts.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/