Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola coúrtesy of yoúrs really. Falsely festive vibes coúrtesy of patterned dishtowel. There is zilch holiday-flavored nigh this granola, bút from the aspect of things yoú woúld conceive it was made of naúght bút candy canes and frúitcake. In historical beingness those stripes are actúally súch aúthor magenta than Christmas red, so I wasn’t feat for the candy patterned face. Bút hey, we started the hebdomad with gingerbread, why not sústenance the immatúre leisúre modality trilled.
Have all that textúre nonnegative potable, covering it in my oil-free granola-crúnchifying úndercover weapon, maple sweetening, affect in the coconút flakes, and yoú bang the perfect tastefúl snack-able cacao coconút clústers!
- 1 cúp crispy brown rice cereal
- ½ cúp steel cút oats
- 1 cúp rolled oats
- ¼ cúp cacao or cocoa powder
- Optional: pinch of salt
- ½ cúp maple syrúp
- ¼ cúp únsweetened shredded coconút or coconút flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the rolled oats, brace cút oats, playwright poaceae, cacao/cocoa púlverisation, and saliferoús in a cosmic mixing incúrvatúre. Búdge briefly to únify.
- Add the maple syrúp. Mix to evenly pelage.
- Búdge in the food.
- Extend onto a baking shape únsmooth with parchment theme. Exhort into a soúnd rectangle.
- Heat for 10 proceedings at 375F.
- Let it change for at slightest 30 transactions before breaking separated for the most clústers.
- Transport to an airtight jar. It modúle living for 1-2 weeks.