- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate (Baking chocolate works best)
- 14 raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese Soft
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Take an ice cube tray, and coat each cube with the melted chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla until smooth. Stir in whipped cream. Mix well
- Fill each ice cube 1/3 full with the mixture. Add 1 raspberry and then cover the rest with cream cheese mix.
- Add melted chocolate on top and chill for 1 hour to set.
- Remove from fridge and invert on a work surface.
- Leave the ice tray at room temperate. Wait for 5-10 minutes, and flip the ice cube tray for the cheesecake bites to drop out. Serve and enjoy!
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa