Februari 11, 2019
My BEST #Recipes >> #Vegan Two Lentil Dahl with Rice
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
2 tablespoons coconut oil
8 scallions, cut and daintily cut
1 substantial white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons ocean salt or to taste
1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
6 mugs separated water
1 container green lentils
1 container split red lentils*
1 pack cilantro, stemmed and generally hacked
How to Make:
- Warmth the coconut oil in a substantial stock pot over medium warmth high.
- Include the scallions and onion, and cook for 7 minutes, or until relaxed.
- Include the garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne pepper, and ocean salt, and keep on cooking for an additional 3 minutes, or until starting to darker and caramelize.
- Blend in the diced tomatoes and water, increment the warmth to high, and heat to the point of boiling.
- Include the lentils, diminish the warmth to medium-low, spread, and stew for 60 minutes, mixing at regular intervals or so to separate the lentils.
- Taste and season with increasingly salt and cayenne pepper, whenever wanted.
- Turn off the warmth and blend in the cilantro.
- Serve over warm basmati rice, whenever wanted.
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂
https://www.blissfulbasil.com/veggie lover two-lentil-dahl/