Februari 11, 2019
My BEST #Recipes >> Simple Red Velvet #Fudge
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
1 medium beet, stem cut and altogether washed
1 container coconut spread
3 1/2 tablespoons unadulterated maple syrup
2 tablespoons crude cacao powder
1 teaspoon unadulterated vanilla concentrate
How to Make:
- Quarter the beet and run it through a juicer. In the event that you don’t have a juicer, you can mix it, place the mash in cheddar material or a nut milk pack, and crush out the juice. You need 1/4 glass beet juice for the formula.
- Include the coconut margarine, 1/4 container beet juice, unadulterated maple syrup, crude cacao powder, and vanilla concentrate to a little sauce skillet over low warmth.
- Mix consistently for 4-5 minutes or until the coconut margarine has dissolved and the blend is smooth and lustrous.
- Empty the blend into a 3×5 compartment that has been lubed with coconut oil.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until totally set.
- Pop the fudge out of the dish and cut it into squares.
- Store fudge in icebox.
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂