No bake, no fuss… Millionaire Pie is simple to make and the best part is that it tastes delicious! There’s a very good reason this is one of the top recipes of all time on my blog!
We’ve served ambrosia salad at every holiday meal for as long as I can remember. It’s such a great side and as a kid I always felt like I was having dessert with my dinner. This pie has a similar flavor so if you like ambrosia salad, you’ll love this pie (plus pretty much anything with sweetened condensed milk has to be amazing right?!)!
This pie starts out with a base of sweetened condensed milk mixed with lemon juice (which causes it to thicken). Once thickened, all of the yummy add ins are mixed in including cherries, pineapple, coconut and pecans. It’s all poured into a graham crust and put in the fridge to set.
That’s it, no baking, no stove… just easy-peasy stir and pour!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (15.25oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries , drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Do not skip or substitute the lemon juice or this pie will not set properly.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size:
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 559 Calories
(Nutriton information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
thanks done share recipes to : https://www.spendwithpennies.com/millionaire-pie-5-minutes-to-prep/