- Double Stuffed Oreos
- Mini Oreos
- White Frosting
- Red Candy Melts
- Wax Paper
- Wilton Bow Icing Decorations
- Christmas Candy Sprinkles
- Holly and Berry Candy Sprinkles
- Gently open and remove the icing from a handful of Mini OREO cookies with a knife.
- Make Minnie and Mickey’s ears by using frosting as glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let frosting completely dry before decorating.
- Melt red candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.
- For Christmas Sprinkle Cookies: Dip into a bowl of Christmas themed candy sprinkles before the red candy hardens.
- Add Minnie’s bow by placing a small bit of white frosting on the candy bow and gently sticking it on top of the cookie.
- Decorate more Christmas themed cookies as you like, serve and enjoy!
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa