Mediterranean Tuna Lettuce Wraps are a simple, healthy, no-cook dinner idea. Recipe features chickpeas, olives, feta cheese, tomatoes in a dijon lemon vinaigrette.
The heat continues this summer here in the south and we don’t see any relief in sight… I do NOT want to be slaving over a hot stove to put dinner on the table. I decided that I needed to find healthy, no-cook recipes for my family. With crazy back-to-school schedules, wedding showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties and other upcoming wedding events, we will be crazy busy for the next few months!! It will be even more important to be able to provide simple and healthy dinners that are still no-cook.
A no-cook recipe’s best friend is Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna. It is an easy and delicious way to add a variety of nutrients to your diet including lean protein, healthy fat, and important vitamins and minerals. I love the convenience and health benefits of feeding Bumble Bee® products to my family!
- 2 (5 oz.) packages of Bumble Bee® Premium Albacore Tuna in Water Pouch
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 small bell peppers
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Bib lettuce, Iceberg lettuce
- In a large mixing bowl add Bumble Bee® Premium Albacore Tuna, kalamata olives, feta cheese, bell peppers, red onion, chickpeas, zest and juice of one lemon, dijon mustard, olive oil and sea salt.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add tomatoes and gently fold into the mixture.
- Place a scoop of the tuna mixture in a large piece of lettuce and wrap up.
Recipe Adapted From: beckysbestbites.com
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/mediterranean-tuna-lettuce-wraps.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/