Lump Of Coal Rice Krispie Treats
24 sec read
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1½ Tablespoons butter
- 3 – 4 cups rice cereal (use 3 cups for softer “coal”)
- 1½ cups crushed Oreo cookies, loosely packed (best to leave the filling in)
- 4 – 10 drops black gel food coloring
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat your marshmallows and butter for 60-90 seconds.
- Stir your marshmallows and mix in your food coloring until you achieve the desired color.
- Mix in your rice cereal and crushed Oreo cookies.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes until your marshmallows cool down.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out your treats onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cool for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Pack your treats a little more tightly by using your hands.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa