- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce 24 oz.
- 2 c water
- 2 c noodles uncooked, small shapes of your choice
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 c bread crumbs
- 1 c parmesan cheese
- Put Instant Pot on saute, normal function.
- Add olive oil and chicken cut up into bite size pieces.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes getting outside done.
- Add diced onions and garlic, cook another 3 minutes or so until chicken pieces are about half way done.
- Add salt, basil, spaghetti sauce, water, and stir.
- Add 2 cups of uncooked noodles, we used rotini.
- Push noodles down so they are under sauce, do not stir everything together.
- Set Instant Pot or pressure cooker for manual, pressure, high, for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Stir in 2/3 c. grated parmesan.
- In a bowl melt your butter and then stir in 1/3 c. bread crumbs and 1/3 c. grated parmesan.
- Serve chicken parmesan casserole in a bowl, sprinkle bread crumb mixture on top and enjoy!
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa