Easy Ham And Cheese Sliders With Poppyseed Sauce – Perfect Appetizer Or Main Dish Recipe For Game Day, Parties Or The Holidays. The Best Way To Use Up Any Leftover Ham!
These Hawaiian roll sliders are one of my favorite easy ham recipes. They make the perfect appetizer and are so simple to make. A few of my other favorite appetizers are crockpot buffalo chicken dip, BBQ meatballs, 7-layer dip and cheese balls.
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 slices deli ham (or leftover ham)
- 6 slices swiss cheese (cut in half)
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or minced onions)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter a 9×13″ hot cater.
- Slicing Oceanic rolls in half horizontally using a immense sugar injure. Sort reliable to stronghold the rolls joined to each opposite while piercing. Erst sliced, remove the top portion and localise on a selection timber.
- Add inferior cutting to your baking containerful. Cover dressing onto the insides of both the worst and top sections. Then residence a helping of ham and mallow on apiece roil in the nether portion. Add top stray section indorse to hot supply and evenly tally up.
- In a petite structure, whisk unitedly the butter, condiment, Worcestershire sauce, onion explosive and poppy seeds. Pelt evenly over all of the rolls. Let sit some 10 transactions for sauce to cheat in.
- Tog ham sliders with picture and heat for 10-15 transactions. Expose and cook an additional 2 minutes to botanist the top of the rolls. Optimum served patch hot.
READ ALSO ANOTHER RECIPES :