FULLY LOADED SWEET POTATOES
24 sec read
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap sweet potatoes with foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when squeezed.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven, but leave oven on. Take sweet potatoes out of foil and return to baking sheet. Slice the center of the potato and press on the sides to create an opening.
- Stuff each potato with sliced butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and marshmallows (in that order). Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Serve immediately!
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa