We are so excited to be partnering with our friends at Jones Dairy Farm to bring you a scrumptious breakfast or brunch recipe perfect for the holidays with family and friends, starring one of my favorite ingredients: Sausage!!!
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 ouncesJones Dairy Farm Breakfast Sausage Rolls
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen cubed hash browns with peppers and onions, thawed
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until browned, crumbling it with a spatula as it cooks.
- Add hash browns, sausage, bacon and cheese to the casserole dish. Toss to combine.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until completely combined. Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture.