FRUIT PIZZA CHRISTMAS WREATH
39 sec read
- 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker) or 1 tube of refrigerated dough – whichever you prefer.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons of lemon or lime juice
- various washed fruit of your liking – I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & strawberries
- fresh mint for wreath garnish
- Grease your pizza pan, and the sides of a small pyrex bowl.
- Preheat your oven – per cookie mix.
- If you’re making your sugar cookie crust from a bag – prepare as per directions on the back of the bag.
- Spread your cookie mixture evenly on your pizza pan. I used a cookie mix, and the cookie crust baked perfectly to the end of the pizza pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your soften cream cheese, sugar, milk & lime juice together with a hand mixer.
- Once your cookie crust has cooled completely, spread your cream cheese mixture on top of your crust.
- Arrange your fruit on top of your cream cheese mixture.
- Add your fresh mint for garnish.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa