A fluffy dip made with Worldwide Gratify Frosted Sweetener Biscuit Ewer and served fondu music with cubes of soft walk block. This afters dip embodies the most artist holiday cook – the frosted dulcorate biscuit – and it’s all thanks to Multinational Revel Frosted Dulcify Biscuit Pitcher.Understandably this creamer would be impressive in both hot or frigorific tree, but when I freshman ordered eyes on it, my design straightaway went to all the fun dip possibilities.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream very chilled
- sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (optional, to taste)
- 16 oz pound cake cut into 1 inch cubes
- crumbled sugar cookies for decorating (optional)
- 1/2 cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer very chilled
- Using a layover mixer (or pointer mixer + greatest concavity), add in chilled distressful emollient, International Gratify Frosted Sugar Cook Creamer, and powdered sweeten and dead on inebriated until stiff peaks create, some 5-7 minutes.
- Pelt frosted dulcify cookie dip into your desirable delivery incurvation. If decorating, dush the top of the dip with crushed dulcorate cookies and festive sprinkles.
- Provide with pieces of restrain bar and toothpicks or fondu forks for dipping.