Easy chicken and dumplings made in your slow cooker! Add some carrots or peas with the chicken, if you’d like, to make this a full meal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10-ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup & onion in crockpot and fill with enough water to cover. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high.
- After the chicken is cooked and done add the torn biscuits into the crockpot. Cook another 30 to 45 minutes or until dough is no longer raw.