I’m talking chips, french fries, nachos, you name it. There is no having “just one”, which gets to be problem when you’re trying to keep things on the healthy side. It’s hard to stay away!
And that’s why I’m here to help you solve all of those problems. Now, when you’re having one of those can’t-stop-munching-on-everything days (I’m the worst late night snacker) you can bake yourself up a big bowl of these crispy snack edamame and go crazy!
- salt + pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- red pepper flakes
- 16 oz bag frozen shelled edamame (don’t thaw!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees,
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the frozen edamame on the parchment paper and season with the parmesan, plenty of salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired. Drizzle on the olive oil and toss with your hands until evenly combined.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edamame is crispy.
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/crispy-snack-edamame.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/