Do you gather with family for Easter? Now that we are back in Arizona, we do, and we always have a HUGE Easter dinner. We gather with the whole Luna clan and my mom and sisters get together for lunch weeks before to figure out the menu (similar to what they do for Thanksgiving). I tend to have different assignments each year, but this year I was assigned the chicken. Yes, we like to have a variety of meats served at the holiday dinner, and usually have ham, a roast, and a chicken dish.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place crushed crackers in a shallow dish along with salt and pepper. Also place sour cream in a separate baking dish and cheese in another separate dish as well.
- Begin by dipping each breast half into sour cream, coating all sides and then place in cheese dish, coating with shredded cheese. Then, place each breast into cracker mixture until well coated.
- Place into a greased 9×13. Cover and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- As chicken is finishing cooking, place sauce ingredients into a small pot and cook on medium high heat. Stir until well combined and serve over chicken along with fresh parsley. ENJOY!
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/crispy-baked-chicken.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/