Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe
Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! Filled with caramelized flavour, you will LOVE how easy this is!
Keyword: chicken breast
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 458 kcal
- For The Chicken:
- 2-3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 4 tablespoons flour (all purpose or plain)
- 4 tablespoons finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black cracked pepper
For The Sauce:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 whole head of garlic peeled and divided into 10-12 cloves
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth (stock)
- 1 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, to serve
- Season the chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, parmesan cheese. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until pan is nearly smoking. Swirl pan to coat evenly.
- Fry 2-3 chicken breasts until golden on each side, cooked through and no longer pink (about 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Wipe pan over with a sheet of paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil, butter and chicken breasts. When cooked, transfer the chicken onto the same plate.