Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels
18 sec read
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 ⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 large flour tortillas , wheat or spinach for pretty color
Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
To serve cut each roll into 12 slices.
You can actually make the log a couple days before and then slice the day of for best results.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa