COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN
27 sec read
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 14.5 ounce can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add curry, onions, and garlic and mix thoroughly. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, letting the flavors meld.
Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is mostly cooked through.
Add coconut milk, tomatoes, and sugar and stir to combine. Heat until lightly bubbling, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve chicken over rice. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa