Chicken Teriyaki Bowl with Broccoli and Sweet Potato
38 sec read
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 green onion, chopped (set aside a bit to use as topping)
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into florets, steamed
- 4 cups sweet potato, chopped, roasted
- sesame seeds, to use as topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato onto a baking pan, coat in 1 tbsp olive oil and place in oven for 20-30 minutes, turning every 10 mins. Cook time will vary depending on how large your sweet potato pieces are.
- Steam broccoli florets
- Place 1 tbsp olive oil into a pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Add mushroom and saute until softened.
- Add green onion stir fry until softened.
- Add chicken broth and teriyaki sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide sweet potato, broccoli and chicken into bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa