- 64 oz chicken broth or stock
- 3 chicken breasts Foster Farms Simply Raised, boneless and skinless
- 3 carrots sliced
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion diced or cut into chunks
- salt to taste I usually salt after it is done to see if I want any additional
- 2 c egg noodles uncooked
- 3 sprigs parsley
- Put chicken breasts at bottom of crockpot.
- Cut carrots, celery and onions and put on top.
- Add pinch of salt if desired.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on low for approx. 6-8 hours (will be done in 6).
- About 10 min. before serving gently shred chicken into chunks (will fall apart, no need for cutting),add noodles and parsley if desired .
- Cover and cook until noodles are cooked but still a bit al dente (that’s how we like it).
- I honestly don’t add any salt, the salt in the stock is plenty and it tastes amazing as is. Serve.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa