- 8 slices Sandwich bread
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Marinara sauce You can use homemade or store bought
- 1 pack Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken Strips
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Butter one side of each bread slice, set aside.
- Thaw Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken strips according to the package (either stove top or microwave)
- Place one piece of bread, butter side down, on a grilling pan or a panini press.
- Spread marinara sauce on the bread.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place 2-3 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken strips on mozzarella cheese.
- Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread some more marinara sauce.
- Place another buttered slice of bread on the sauce, butter side up.
- Turn the heat one, once one side is golden brown, flip and cook the other side until the cheese is melted.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa