This healthy cheesy protein pasta is vegan and gluten free. One serving contains 41 grams of protein, and this recipe serves two. It’s also high in calcium from the sesame seeds and beans. As nutritional yeast contains all nine essential ammo acids, it provides complete plant protein.
The creamy, velvety cheese sauce is also nut free, oil free and grain free. Try this quick and easy vegan cheesy protein pasta today.
- 1 can White beans, 15oz/400g
- 2½ cups / 160g Bean / Lentil Pasta
- 4 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- ½ cup / 120ml Water
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Chopped Basil
- pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Place everything apart from the pasta into a blender and whizz until combined.
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and drain.
- Stir in the cheesy bean pasta sauce.
- Serve with smoked paprika and basil sprinkled on top.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and enjoy within three days.
Recipe Adapted From: nestandglow.com
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/cheesy-protein-pasta-recipe.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/