- 2 tablespoons Butter (divided)
- 1 pound Chicken
- 2 large Bell peppers (diced)
- 1 small Onion (diced)
- 10 oz Rotel (undrained)
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- Warm 1 tbsp butter in a pot over medium/high heat. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and cook on skillet until chicken is cooked through. Once chicken is cook remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp butter to pot. Add diced bell peppers and onion and cook until tender. Add chicken back to the pot.
- Add rotel (undrained) and velveeta cheese to your pot and cook until cheese is melted. Add in taco seasoning and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and allow to shimmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Optional: serve with fresh cilantro or tortilla chips
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa