The Keto Cauliflower Cheese bites are such a great Keto snack. They only take about 15 minutes to make but they taste amazing! Before starting the Keto Diet, I didn’t think that I would like Cauliflower but these cheesy bites are some of my favorite Keto snacks. I like to make up a large bag and store them in tupperware so I can snack on them whenever I need. Keto Fat Bombs are nice, but sometimes I need a more savory, cheesy snack.
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix Cauliflower, 1 cup shredded cheese and egg whites into a mixing bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Generously grease bottom of muffin tin. If you want mini low carb cauliflower cheese bites, use the mini muffin tin.
- Add approx 1 Tablespoon mixture to the bottom of your muffin tin. She above photo for reference. Sprinkle on extra shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Edges with be golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, pop out of muffin tin with a spoon and enjoy crispy cauliflower and cheese bites immediately!
Recipe Adapted From:everydayketogenic.com
source https://www.alanavaleria.site/2019/01/cauliflower-bites.html Via THE BEST CHICKEN https://bestchickenmom.blogspot.com/