Buffalo Chicken Casserole
prep 10 minscook 30 minstotal 40 mins
yield 6 servings
This Buffalo Chicken Casserole is the perfect dish to make for an easy dinner. The chicken is tender and nestled in a delicious creamy sauce with the perfect amount of zing from the buffalo sauce.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5-2 lbs)
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided half)
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hidden Valley ranch powder (or homemade ranch mix)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch powder, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, and buffalo sauce in a bowl until everything is combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of a casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the dish.
For full instructions you can go to : https://www.thepinningmama.com